Wednesday, October 21, 2009

the description of my friend


Hello friends:

This is an article that describes my friend. The friend that I have worked on is YM, he is 15 years old and he is my friend of ICTs. He likes this subject. He studies in Lakorain Ikastola, DBH4 but he doesn’t like to come.

His favourite colours are blue and green.
He likes parkour, it is his way of living, but he doesn’t think that it’s a sport and his favourite sport is the snow board. His leisure activity are the festivals. He likes to watch the Simpsons, navigating in Tuenti and Youtube, going out at night and he prefers winter to summer. In kilometroak he had a good time and he enjoyed very much.

He doesn't like waching Fama, a television program, but he likes the girls that appear there, he told me that they are UFFFF!!. He likes dancing, but when he is with a couple of drinks, better. His aim is to live his own life, travel a lot and have a good experience.


I hope that you like it
BYEE

2 comments: